Inspired by Native American sandals, the Tinker Hatfield-designed Air Huarache hit the scene in 1991, with a neoprene-like sockliner that offered total comfort in a lightweight package. Retooled for today, the Air Huarache Run Casual Shoes are a unique sneaker with plenty of performance and head-turning style.
- Retro design meets modern performance on the Girls' Big Kids' Nike Air Huarache Run SE Casual Shoes.
- Spandex, neoprene, synthetic and thermoplastic hardware make up the upper
- Phylon foam for soft cushioning without the bulk
- Air-Sole units in the heel and forefoot for added shock absorption
- Dynamic Fit inner sleeve for foot-cradling support
- Flexible rubber sole
- The Nike Huarache Run is imported.